Happy couple signing documents

Funeral Representative

Many funeral homes require family members to be in complete agreement when it comes to final arrangements. This means that if a single adult child is unwilling, unable, or unavailable to so agree, important options, such as cremation or interment, may not be allowed.

By including a Funeral Representative Designation in your estate plan, you can help ensure that whoever you assign this important job will be able to make the arrangements you have specified so that your wishes will be implemented.

Share This